I’ve failed miserably in blogging in many ways. In my teenage years, all I want is to be a real writer. Now that I have the power and opportunity to write and get my works read, I know that I’m not doing enough. I’ve wasted thousands of hours doing nothing. I own six active sites and look, I’ve only written less than a dozen of articles for each site. I know, it’s a shame.
Though, I do write for several clients for their blogs, I find it hard to spend time and write for my own blogs. I know I can do better. I’ve done this before. I want to redeem myself.
This time, I want to take things seriously. I’ve decided to turn blogging into another major source of income. Aside from monetary gains, I also want to prove to myself that I can coach people in their blogging career. I want to be a role model to my existing and potential clients. I have to offer my full commitment to blogging in order to succeed in this journey. This time, I have to walk the talk.
BLOG EVERY DAY GUIDELINES
- Write at least one article per day with a minimum of 350 words and publish it on any publishing platform.
- Write and publish consistently for 100 days.
- I will use Coach.Me to check in and post the link to my latest article.
- Every time I fail to write for one day, the counter resets to zero (0) again and I will donate $1 for a chosen charity project, (this will be donated after the monthly report is finalized).
- For each week that I successfully write seven (7) articles, I will help a fellow blogger to stick to his blogging habit for FREE. If you like to avail free blogging coaching from me, contact me here.
I created a Coach.Me Plan called Blog Every Day Challenge (100 Days Challenge). The beauty of using coach.me is it allows you to track your progress every day and encourage you not to lose the momentu. It’s based on the Jerry Seinfeld method. It helps you to nourish developing daily habits. Coach.me also has a very supportive community.
If you join my coaching program, you will reap the following perks and benefits:
- I will help you to streamline your blogging goals.
- Create a customized system just for you that fits your everyday life so you would have time to blog.
- Guide you in your blogging journey.
- Help you set up your blog if you don’t have one.
- Teach the basics of SEO.
- You will also have the chance to win $100 worth of blogging and writing related books from me.
- and have one-on-one coaching with me.
Guess what? It’s only $4.99. Let’s do this together. You can also join for free by opting in to my 100 days blogging challenge email list. Get free resources to help you improve your blogging career, weekly prompts to keep you on track, and other blogging tips.
Why do I charge $4.99? It’s a fact that free stuff always get neglected by people who avail these freebies. They feel that there’s no value from it. There’s no sense of urgency and commitment to something that you get for free. In order to overcome this, I decided to turn the challenge into a paid coach.me plan. By turning it into a paid plan, each person that purchase the plan validates three things:
- They’re serious about their blogging career.
- They have genuine desire to take their blogging career to the next level.
- They won’t let their investment go to waste.
I’ve only spent three hours in writing and creating the coaching plan. I guess this is a great start. How many times do you publish a blog post in a week? Would you take the challenge? Let me know in the comment box.
Latest posts by Monnel Espiritu (see all)
- Don’t pray for easy. Solomon Did Not. - September 9, 2017
- Hey, I’m back! Short Talk Why I Failed - August 3, 2016
- Weekly Life Review 3: Motivate Moderately - May 26, 2015
- What I learned From Not Giving My 100% in What I Do - May 20, 2015
- What if we can be frictionless? Self Optimization, Friction, and Mechanical Efficiency - May 19, 2015