A graphic designer’s worst phone conversation.
How do you handle revision? How do you help your client communicate with you effectively knowing that they don’t know the technical terms in your field?
For designers: Ask them to edit the initial output that you submitted in MS Paint or any editing application which can help them to relay the changes they want.
Writers: You can ask your clients to send a link to the ideal style of writing that they would be happy to pay for.
To all: Screensharing through skype or Google hangout would really do a lot of help. :)
Latest posts by Monnel Espiritu (see all)
- Don’t pray for easy. Solomon Did Not. - September 9, 2017
- Hey, I’m back! Short Talk Why I Failed - August 3, 2016
- Weekly Life Review 3: Motivate Moderately - May 26, 2015
- What I learned From Not Giving My 100% in What I Do - May 20, 2015
- What if we can be frictionless? Self Optimization, Friction, and Mechanical Efficiency - May 19, 2015