Hi guys, I would like to invite you to join an online hashtagging conversation. The aim of this project is to enable us to connect with people who are also in the same journey of building habits. Isn’t it awesome to know and learn from people who are also working on the same goal as yours?
#iBuildMyHabit is a live social media hashtagging conversation for people who would like to connect with other folks who are building their ideal habits and routine.
People can share anything like videos, images, blog post, and sound recordings of anything that their doing for the day to build their ideal habits and routines. They can chat, message, and post a shout out using the #iBuildMyHabit hashtag.
All social media users and bloggers from all sorts of social media platforms and mini blogging tools are welcome to join this live blogging and live social media hashtagging conversation by using the #iBuildMyHabit hashtag. They can tweet and post anytime of the day and engage other people who are using the #iBuildMyHabit hashtag.
- This is not a moderated conversation thus user’s discretion is strongly advised.
- Please be aware of what you post and don’t post overly detailed information which might put your security and privacy at risk.
- Please be nice to each other. The project was created to help and support each other to be the best that we can be.
- If you have a blog, you can use this badge for your post:
Share this Image On Your Site
5. Enjoy! Build Your habits!
Want to be one of the Hosts of the Party?
1. You should have a Hootesuite account to monitor the hashtag conversation. If you don’t have a Hootesuite account, get your free account here: http://bit.ly/HootesuiteFreeAccount
You will not be billed for the free account even after the trial. You can also use TweetChat to manage the conversation. Here’s the link to the tweet room http://tweetchat.com/room/ibuildmyhabit.
2. Initiate conversations to participants. Be nice and friendly.
3. Be a role model and always share your #iBuildMyHabit moment! :)
4. Tweet, post, or blog anything related to the #iBuildMyHabit campaign everyday. :)
5. Of course, you don’t have to do this full-time ;)
Be A Host, Contact Me Now!
Latest posts by Monnel Espiritu (see all)
- Don’t pray for easy. Solomon Did Not. - September 9, 2017
- Hey, I’m back! Short Talk Why I Failed - August 3, 2016
- Weekly Life Review 3: Motivate Moderately - May 26, 2015
- What I learned From Not Giving My 100% in What I Do - May 20, 2015
- What if we can be frictionless? Self Optimization, Friction, and Mechanical Efficiency - May 19, 2015