Wise people thought me long ago that if you want to be ‘like” someone someday, emulate and copy what they do. Habits are some of the most ignored aspects of judging a person’s character. Unknowingly, we miss the very essence of people when we dismiss seemingly trivial habits of a man. Know their habits and you’ll uncover hundreds of secrets. So if you want to be someone who would own a company someday, mimic, emulate, and copy the habits of people who have done it and know why they maintains such a routine! Get Up Early. After all, early birds catch the worms!
Latest posts by FreYu (see all)
- Learn more, achieve more! FREE Training: Virtual Staff Entrepreneur Program #vsep - January 18, 2014
- Never work for peanuts! - November 22, 2013
- Get Up Early! Top Executives Do! - November 19, 2013
- You know you’ve forgotten to take a shower when . . . - November 18, 2013
- Future belongs to the “Learner”! - November 15, 2013