Day 2 for me was quite tough because I wasn’t feeling well at all. New year’s eve celebration has finally taken its toll. I was feeling heavy the whole day. I wasn’t productive at all. My eyes were teary and I couldn’t seem to focus the whole day. I have 7 articles due this Saturday and I only wrote 2 articles.
By the way, for Week 1 and 2, I’m using MS Outlook as my task manager. I will write a review for this productivity tool after Week 2.
For Day 3, I’m planning to wake up as early as 5:00 am for my deadlines. I’m also going to take 30-minute break every three hours of work for other chores. My laptop takes at least 75% of my entire 24 hours. I’m going to apply 30-minute break interval so I can somehow minimize my fixation in front of my laptop.
I would like to stick to this guide on ‘proper” posture while doing the challenge:
Latest posts by Monnel Espiritu (see all)
- Solomon's One Trick in Becoming One of the Greatest Kings - September 9, 2017
- It's ok to fail from time to time but still get up and blog - August 3, 2016
- Weekly Life Review 3: Motivate Moderately - May 26, 2015
- What I learned From Not Giving My 100% in What I Do - May 20, 2015
- What if we can be frictionless? Self Optimization, Friction, and Mechanical Efficiency - May 19, 2015