Note: If you would notice, I’m writing my entries for 100DayChallenge in US time. My body clock has really turned against me. I sleep at 6am everyday in Philippine time and wake up at 1pm. Then I’m awake for the rest of the day until the next day. It’s really hard to trick your sleeping habit once you get used to it.
There a lot of things to celebrate at the end of February. I believe I’ve accomplished a lot this month. These are nothing but simple joys that I find extra fulfilling. This includes my GiveIt100Day Challenge and #300-word FB Writing Challenge. I love the idea of reflecting about my day through writing. I’m not keeping any classic paper diary anymore (but I do have journals) and I’m happy that I’m digitalizing my daily journey by publishing it on this mini blog.
I finally understand the things that I really want to do. I know what I love and understand what I need to do to accomplish my goals. Yeah, it sounds immature and not the typical “Mon” that people know. I’m turning 23 and I feel really old. It’s like time and youth have left me so early. I don’t know but I guess it has to do with past failures that I had to endure. Now, I’m back in the road, relentlessly dreaming, forever learning, and passionately working. It’s love – my agape.
What I did today:
- Email consultation with one of my clients. I’m doing online marketing consultations (focus on social media marketing and content marketing). I’m trying to provide short intelligible lessons so they would understand the things that I do for them.
- Presented a portfolio for a blog set-up project for a client.
- Tweak social media posting for our blogs
- Idea brainstorming for an e-book that I will release before the 2nd quarter of the year.
- Tweak some plug-ins for my blog.
[notification type=”notification_mark” ]This animation is made possible by:[/notification]
Latest posts by Monnel Espiritu (see all)
- Don’t pray for easy. Solomon Did Not. - September 9, 2017
- Back to Blogging! Here's Where I Stumbled - August 3, 2016
- Weekly Life Review 3: Motivate Moderately - May 26, 2015
- What I learned From Not Giving My 100% in What I Do - May 20, 2015
- What if we can be frictionless? Self Optimization, Friction, and Mechanical Efficiency - May 19, 2015